Yesterday we've talked about allergies in dogs, and now we will discuss about the Do Dogs and Cats Can Cause Allergies In Men and How Signs or Symptoms of Allergies in Humans As a result of a Cat and Dog?
There are thousands of people who suffer from allergies to animals. Some of the saddest cases is a very loving dog or cat, and then there was a severe allergy to him, so it must decide between keeping her health or do not keep a dog or cat in the house.
Anyone who is allergic to dogs or cats?
Dog or cat allergy can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, nation. Most people who have pet allergies often have mild or moderate allergies. Allergies in dogs or cats is believed there is a strong genetic correlation in triggering the allergic person. In other words, if our parents have allergies to cats or dogs, then we are likely to have allergies as well. According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, allergies to dogs or cats occur in approximately 15% of the total population.
People who are allergic to dogs and cats because of allergies to fur, saliva, or urine. Because dogs and cats are the most common pets, the dogs and cats in the list of the top of the pets that cause allergies in humans. However, people can also be allergic to birds, hamsters, rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, and large animals such as horses, goats, and cattle.
What are the symptoms?
Signs or Symptoms of Allergies in Humans As a result of a Cat and Dog is usually the person will suffer from itchy eyes, runny nose, asthma symptoms, red or itchy skin rash. Often times, people do not realize that they have an allergy to pets, especially children, for example on the symptoms of 'flu' and the symptoms of asthma. If the person is separated from the animal for several days to several weeks of flu symptoms or asthma will subside, and will recur again if the pet is back in the house.
If we are one people with allergies to dogs or cats in my opinion better then change their pets with the fish as pets. Or if you still want to keep a dog or cat may be under way this could help us even though it has risks.
How to reduce the symptoms of allergies to pets
If you or your family member is part of the 15% of the population who have a risk of allergy to dogs or cats, there are some things you can do to help keep your allergic reaction from the dog or cat that is:
Tips Reduce Allergy from dogs and cats
- Do not let dogs or cats are in bed or in our room.
- The bedroom door should be kept closed so that the feathers dried dog does not go into the bedroom.
- Clean up the whole room with a vacuum on a regular basis.
- Dogs and cats need a bath often.
- Do not let dogs and cats do kantak with kitchen furniture.
- Do not let your pet in your car.
- Brush your pet daily and use a spray such as Allerpet allergenic.
- Keeping your pet's skin stay healthy by eating a good multivitamin and a fatty acid supplement.
- Keep your dog or cat is often outside the home.
- Wash hands after handling cats or dogs, dog toys, dog bed sleeping, etc.
- Discuss with your doctor to deal with if you are allergic to pet animals.